Tailored Services Available for Groups and Organizations
I believe in transformational experiences.
Because your time is valuable, and information with no context or application is just information.
I am a Values-Based Leadership Coach, Psychotherapist and Certified Daring Way Facilitator with a background in corporate, entrepreneurial and non-profit worlds. All of these roles and experiences come together in the creation and delivery of my events.
My trainings, workshops and talks offer experiential learning, along with tangible skills and insights. Past clients include organizations such as BC Hydro, CIBC and Sechelt Nation among others.
“Constance was an excellent presenter, knew her subject material and audience very well and the event was very engaging” ~ Burnout, Boundaries and Balance Participant
A trained facilitator is the most cost-effective way to offer personal and professional development in your organization.
Examples of past three-hour trainings that could be offered for your employees and clients include:
- Daring Greatly at Work and in Life: How Vulnerability and Risk inspire Innovation and Leadership
- Burnout, Boundaries and Work-Life Balance: How to “have it all” without doing it all so you can thrive in work and life
- Effective Communication and Compassionate Feedback: How to have hard conversations with bosses, direct reports, colleagues, clients…and sometimes, yourself.
Unique skills trainings, professional development workshops and educational talks can be created in the following areas:
- Effective Communication
- Boundaries and Assertiveness,
- Giving and Receiving Courageous Feedback,
- Conflict Management,
- Values-Based Leadership,
- Empathy and Compassion,
- Vulnerability and Innovation,
- Failure as Fuel,
- Change Management,
- Time Management,
- Supporting Wellness and Mental Health in the Workplace,
- Buffers against Professional Burnout,
- Stress Management and Work/Life Balance,
- Healthy Self-Care and Coping with Change at Work
Talks, workshops or trainings can be tailored to suit specific organizational needs or the general public. Ranging from 45min to multi-day events.
Experience it. Integrate it. Use it.
Constance was very well received as the main guest speaker and facilitator at our recent annual BC Hydro Women’s Network Power Summit. She was open to working with us beforehand to make sure that our expectations were met, was flexible with our requests and shared a lot of good ideas to help us make it a great event. The feedback from our participants was excellent, as she was able to deliver a very thought provoking trainingÂ in an interesting and fun way. We would be happy to work with her again.
Senior Leadership Training
I offer 1:1 executive coaching, along with small group trainings for executives, directors or project teams, often in the midst of a change-management process or on the cusp of a big strategic opportunity.
These can be challenging times, and teams need to be able to trust and vulnerable with each other in order to brainstorm new ideas and innovate. I work specifically with the leadership or project team to facilitate that ease with each other so that the team cohesion and quality of decision making improves, as does the everyday work environment.
Small group trainings create opportunities for senior leaders do less posturing and more collaborating. Teams can experience a greater understanding of themselves, their colleagues, which mean they learn how to work with each other rather than against each other.
Discover how to:
- reduce friction
- increase the quality of ideas and the resulting plans
- increase trust
- model effective communication and teamwork for employees
- And create a positive ripple effect throughout the entire organization…
To discuss bringing a training or leadership coaching programme to your organization, please contact me today.