Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
Would you like to know how to better manage conflict in your relationships and in your workplace? The TKI is for you.
Conflict is not always comfortable but it is a necessity of communication. Conflict done well can be incredibly positive and constructive but often we were never taught what that could look like. The TKI is a quick and effective tool that offers tangible solutions.
The TKI promises to:
- Give you insight on how you relate to others
- Highlight how you can reduce negative conflict
- Offer solutions for working and connecting with others more effectively
Benefits of the TKI:
- Helps you identify which of the five conflict-handling styles – competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, accommodating – you primarily use
- Demonstrates how and when to use each conflict-handling style more effectively
- Most widely used conflict management assessment available
- Combined interpretive report available with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)